Since we’re at the midpoint of the month, I figured a check-in was in order.
I was sick for a week, so I’m behind on my goals. Colds demand naps and who am I to argue?
• Finish the re-write of ebook [ONGOING]
I wrote nothing while I was sick, but I should be back on track. Trying to remember it doesn’t have to be perfect since it’s a first draft anyway. Get it done, get it edited, then worry about the rest.
• Give ebook a title
I suck at titles.
• Contact cover designer to get cover for ebook
I can’t do this until I have a name, so…
• Decide on two beta readers: one business, one book blogger [COMPLETE]
I have not just two beta readers, but THREE. Boom.
• Consider where to take services (editing plus writing and blogging?)
I was going to do this on Friday, then got distracted by writing and laundry. And the Internet.
• Go for a walk, for a bike ride, or other non-working adventure three times/week [ONGOING]
I’ve even started biking five miles. Too bad it’s not running. Signing up for another 5k in October to hopefully push me toward getting in 5k shape.